Judicial Complaints

Additional Support Needs

If you wish to complain about the personal conduct of a legal or ordinary member of the First-tier Tribunal for Scotland Health and Education Chamber, whether inside or outside of the hearing, then you should contact the Judicial Office for Scotland. Further information on how to complain can be found on the Scottish Judiciary website.

Needs to Learn

decorative image

If you're 12 to 15, have additional support needs and want to make a change to your school education, then yes you are.